- SWAP Area
|May thru September||9-3||9-3||9-3|
NO DROP OFFS AFTER 2:30 PM
SWAP AREA FAQ
1. Items are FREE....The SWAP AREA is a convenient drop-off spot for unwanted items or a unique "shopping experience" at a bargain price, it is FREE!
2. Items are NOT disposed of at the end of the day (as was done in the past), items generally remain at the SWAP for a few weeks to give them a chance to be seen and taken before recycled/repurposed.
3. Convenient hours....It is open Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 9-3 (drop off only until 2:30).
4. Volunteers needed...The Swap would welcome volunteers to help, especially at 2:30 - 4 pm - that is "ORGANIZATION TIME" to get items undercover, pack things up for Epilepsy Foundation or bring items to other charities.
5. HELP is ALWAYS appreciated.....if you have 15 mins or more to give, please consider lending a hand....Volunteers wear lanyards for identification!
6. Get your items to SWAP NOW....please do not wait until the end of September to drop off your items, as ALL must be disposed of by the end of September
7. Items are RECYCLED/REPURPOSED...if your item isn't snatched up at the SWAP area, many are RECYCLED and REPURPOSED to various other places, such as Goodwill, Epilepsy Foundation, Pet shelters, Senior Center, Medfield Library, Playgrounds, and New Life Home Refurnishing to name a few!
8. Items go into Single Stream Recycling....some items go into our Single Stream recycling or other recycling at the Transfer Station such as metals, rigid plastics, electronics, etc.
9. PLEASE CONTACT NANCY IRWIN AT 508-359-7251 IF YOU CAN HELP OUT OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
DPW has announced grinding and pavement operations will begin on South Street (Juniper to Norfolk Town Line) the week of July 22nd and continue through the first week of August (weather permitting). Read on...
You can now use our New On-line Service for Transfer Station Permits for July 1, 2019 - June 30 2021 Read on...