Local, State, and Federal Funding Programs
Medfield Outreach provides referrals to a variety of local, state, and federal assistance programs, including:
MEDFIELD FOOD CUPBOARD
- Serves Medfield residents in need of emergency or supplemental food.
A PLACE TO TURN
- A Place To Turn is committed to providing emergency food, diapers, and personal care to our neighbors in the MetroWest community.
SOUTH MIDDLESEX OPPORTUNITY COUNCIL
- The Housing Consumer Education Center (HCEC) provides a variety of services to tenants, landlords, homeowners, future homebuyers, homeless individuals and families along with individuals and families facing eviction, foreclosure, who are not eligible for DTA services. This service is provided through information and referral, individual counseling, homelessness prevention programs, workshops, and seminars.
- You can apply for SNAP, TAFDC and EAEDC online at DTAConnect.com or over the phone on the DTA Assistance Line at (877) 382-2363 (press 7) (help in over 100 languages).
Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Medfield residents can apply for the federal fuel assistance program through the Medfield Outreach office or through the Fuel Assistance Department at the South Middlesex Opportunity Council (SMOC).
- 508.359.7121 (Medfield Outreach) or 508.620.1230 (SMOC)
- In Massachusetts, Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) are combined into one program called MassHealth. MassHealth members may be able to get doctors visits, prescription drugs, hospital stays, and many other important services.
Local Discretionary Funds
Medfield Outreach also runs a Holiday Giving Program, a Birthday Wishes program, and a school supplies program. Our office also makes referrals to the Medfield Foundation Public Need Fund and Campership Fund. For more information, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (508) 359-7121.
Financial Assistance Eligibility
In order to qualify for any financial assistance offered through the Medfield Outreach office, please fill out and return the Financial Assistance Application below.