“But I like things the way they are… “ Doing nothing doesn’t mean nothing will change.
Ensure that Medfield’s desirable features are preserved and challenges are addressed.
How can a master plan help increase a municipality’s financial efficiency?
- Identify priorities
- Identify potential funding opportunities
- Master Plan makes municipality eligible for grants
- Identify low-hanging fruit
- Recommend public/private partnerships where relevant
- Master plan process can lead to partnerships and resource sharing
- Identifies opportunities for regionalization of services and/or facilities
Registration not essential but helpful for dinner planning purposes.