- CDC Business Planning Pandemic Checklist
- SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- DPH Guidance and Recommendations
Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program
The MA Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) and Baker-Polito Administration are working closely with the U.S. SBA to activate the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program which would provide assistance to eligible businesses and non-profits impacted by COVID-19.
- The 1st step in this process is to meet a minimum threshold of affected businesses within MA. Affected small businesses and non-profits should download, complete, and submit the SBA EIDL Worksheet & Instructions to expedite activation of the EIDL program.
- Completed forms can be submitted by email to Disaster.Recovery@mass.gov or by fax to (508) 820-1401. If you do fax the form, please include your e mail. Please note, this initial survey form is not a SBA loan application.
- When the EIDL program is activated, you will be contacted to apply directly to the SBA and this website will be updated with application details. For questions, please contact Disaster.Recovery@mass.gov
- About the EIDL program: EIDLs provide small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million to help meet financial obligations and operating expenses until normal operations resume.